Research Scientist - Machine Learning
Full-time (Seoul, Korea)
By 2050, it has been estimated that the population over the age of 60 will reach nearly two billion. In the face of such aging population and spiraling costs of care, new models of healthcare delivery are inevitable. While today’s innovative technology is being leveraged for rapid growth in every industry and sector, we aspire to solve the most critical challenges that face humanity.
At AITRICS, we’ve brought together one of the finest teams of scientists, clinicians, engineers to focus on combining complex, disparate data and cutting-edge technologies, to revolutionize everyday medicine. Our ultimate goal is to transform reactive to proactive care and save millions of lives around the world.
To make a positive impact on people’s lives, we are seeking out-of-the-box thinkers with great passion and sincerity, who are eager to make the impossible possible.
If you want to join us in making significant contributions to solving the world’s most complicated problems and improving the lives of millions of patients and their families, we can assure you, it’s about the right time to join us!
As a research scientist, you will be encouraged to develop open solutions based on your own interests and represent AITRICS at a number of Machine Learning conferences.
- Develop new fundamental and advanced machine learning algorithms to solve clinical challenges faced across AITRICS
- Bring these machine learning models into enterprise-level services, validating that the online implementation matches the expected results and translate the results into production code
- Publish and present at top-tier machine learning conference and/or journals
- Collaborate closely with internal and external team members on developing systems from prototyping to production level
- A Ph.D in computer science or a relative quantitative field (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise in one or more of machine learning, computer vision, voice recognition, natural language processing, optimization, and Bayesian statistics.
- Experience in using deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Publications at machine learning conferences or related fields
- Efficient communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in clinical data analytics (medical imaging, vital signs, electronic health records and etc)
- Experience in collaborating with research engineers and software developers to improve the quality of machine learning based products and services
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects or relevant software development experience
- Excellent English skills