Research Engineer - Machine Learning
Full-time (Seoul, Korea)
By 2050, it has been estimated that the population over the age of 60 will reach nearly two billion. In the face of such an aging population and spiraling costs of care, new models of healthcare delivery are inevitable.
While today’s innovative technology is being leveraged for rapid growth in every industry and sector, we aspire to solve the most critical challenges that face humanity.
At AITRICS, we’ve brought together one of the finest teams of scientists, clinicians, engineers to focus on combining complex, disparate data and cutting-edge technologies, to revolutionize everyday medicine. Our ultimate goal is to transform reactive to proactive care and save millions of lives around the world.
To make a positive impact on people’s lives, we are seeking out-of-the-box thinkers with great passion and sincerity, who are eager to make the impossible possible.
If you want to join us in making significant contributions to solving the world’s most complicated problems and improving the lives of millions of patients and their families, we can assure you, it’s about the right time to join us!
As a research engineer, you will train state of the art machine learning models. Working closely with other brilliant researchers and engineers like yourself, you will find new ways to apply machine learning to create the most exciting and innovative products for millions of people.
- Identify key clinical problems and solutions in collaborations with physicians.
- Define complex technical challenges to be solved
- Implement machine learning methodologies to refine and represent unstructured data in a structured form
- Develop deep architectures and optimization techniques for cutting-edge solutions
- Work closely with other AITRICS teams to explore and prototype new product features
- Publish and disseminate findings by publishing reports.
- A M.S. or Ph.D in computer science or a relative quantitative field (or 2+ years of equivalent experience)
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and experience with machine learning approaches
- One or more software engineering skills (Python preferred)
- Experience in using deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Efficient communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Publications at machine learning conferences or related fields
- Experience in clinical data analytics (medical imaging, vital signs, electronic health records and etc)
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects or relevant software development experience
- Excellent English skills