Software Developer - Front-End / Back-End
Full-time (Seoul, Korea)
By 2050, it has been estimated that the population over the age of 60 will reach nearly two billion. In the face of such an aging population and spiraling costs of care, new models of healthcare delivery are inevitable.
While today’s innovative technology is being leveraged for rapid growth in every industry and sector, we aspire to solve the most critical challenges that face humanity.
At AITRICS, we’ve brought together one of the finest teams of scientists, clinicians, engineers to focus on combining complex, disparate data and cutting-edge technologies, to revolutionize everyday medicine. Our ultimate goal is to transform reactive to proactive care and save millions of lives around the world.
To make a positive impact on people’s lives, we are seeking out-of-the-box thinkers with great passion and sincerity, who are eager to make the impossible possible.
If you want to join us in making significant contributions to solving the world’s most complicated problems and improving the lives of millions of patients and their families, we can assure you, it’s about the right time to join us!
As a software engineer at AITRICS, you will be responsible for the delivery and operations of end-to-end AI solutions, collaborating with other teams to productize the models and research findings as well as maintain AI models deployed in production
- Responsible for Analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of AItrics’ platform.
- Build rapid prototypes of new applications and iterate for ideas to become production ready.
- Develop user interface to help medical professionals diagnose patients in novel ways.
- Interact with other team members.
- B.S. in relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Software engineer experience with extensive front-end or back-end development.
- Eager to learn a new programming language and machine learning algorithm.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Master or Ph.D. degree in AI or related fields.
- 3+ Years of software development experience.
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in using deep learning framework such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, MatConvNet, MxNet.