Research Scientist Intern - Machine Learning
Summer Internship (Seoul, Korea)
By 2050, it has been estimated that the population over the age of 60 will reach nearly two billion. In the face of such an aging population and spiraling costs of care, new models of healthcare delivery are inevitable.
While today’s innovative technology is being leveraged for rapid growth in every industry and sector, we aspire to solve the most critical challenges that face humanity.
At AITRICS, we’ve brought together one of the finest teams of scientists, clinicians, engineers to focus on combining complex, disparate data and cutting-edge technologies, to revolutionize everyday medicine. Our ultimate goal is to transform reactive to proactive care and save millions of lives around the world.
To make a positive impact on people’s lives, we are seeking out-of-the-box thinkers with great passion and sincerity, who are eager to make the impossible possible.
If you want to join us in making significant contributions to solving the world’s most complicated problems and improving the lives of millions of patients and their families, we can assure you, it’s about the right time to join us!
As a research scientist intern, you will contribute to developing both fundamental methodologies applicable to various domains and ML methodologies specialized for Healthcare.
- Develop new fundamental and advanced machine learning algorithms to solve clinical challenges faced across AITRICS
- Bring these machine learning models into enterprise-level services
- Publish and present at top-tier machine learning conference and/or journals
- In the process of obtaining a MS or Ph.D. degree in computer science or a relative quantitative field
- Expertise in one or more of machine learning, computer vision, voice recognition, natural language processing, optimization and Bayesian statistics.
- Experience in using deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Efficient communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Publications at machine learning conferences or related fields
- Experience in clinical data analytics (medical imaging, vital signs, electronic health records and etc)
- Experience in collaborating with research engineers and software developers to improve the quality of machine learning based products and services
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects or relevant software development experience
- Excellent English skills